(Please see the school calendar for more information)
- May 21: Coffee with Kaufman @ILS 8:30 a.m.
- May 25: 4th/ 6th Grade Field Study “California Science Center”
- May 25: Jedi Training @PLS 12:15 p.m.
- May 28: Memorial Day – Studios Closed –
- May 30: 2nd/3rd Grade POL in the Social Hall @PLS 2 p.m.
- June 1: Middle School Entrepreneurial Fair
- June 1: Learner Showcases
- June 1: Jedi Training @PLS 12:15 p.m.
- June 1: 8th Grade Grad Night @Six Flags
Misfit Masquerade Spring Formal
- When: Friday, June 8
- Time: 7:30-10 p.m.
- Where: PLS in the Courtyard Outside
Tickets: $15 presale/after school @ILS ($20 at the door)
- DJ ALex Johnson
- Dinner Catered by Chef Jackie
Make the last few weeks of school EXTRA SWEET with a summer-fruit box from Good Life Organics, our farm to school partner!
Help raise money for our school while enjoying organic produce from local family farms! Pickup is weekly after school. Boxes start at $16 and are full of fresh peaches, strawberries, blueberries, sugar snaps and more so you can enjoy the BEST SEASON OF THE YEAR and then easily skip the box when school ends. For more info go to www.Organics.School and use code: SUMMER18
If you are not aware, we offer either pizza or meatball sliders on Fridays to all learners delivered from Fresh Bros. They offer deep dish cheese, gluten-free and meatball sliders with a couple topping options. Pizzas are 7-inch personal size.
Ordering is simple: Click the link below and choose your days, toppings and pay! Thank you for your support!
Please make sure to have your order in by 6 p.m. WEDNESDAY for Friday’s delivery!
Order pizza link: https://scarletparents.org/fundraising/pizza-fridays/
Hot lunch at iLEAD Encino is provided by Chef Jackie Clarke. All orders will be delivered to both PLS and ILS at lunch time.
- Orders MUST be placed no later than 8 a.m., the day of requested lunch…ANY ORDERS PLACED AFTER 8 A.M., WILL NOT BE FULFILLED.
- Family dinner orders are now available!! Please place your order 24 hours in advance. All items on the lunch menu are available for DINNER request.
Cash, Check and VENMO accepted.
Thank you for your support!
For hot lunch orders, please contact Jackie: firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 25 – 4th Grade Field Study California Science Center
- May 25: 6th Grade visits King Tut exhibit California Science Center
- May 25: D.C. Trip Overnight
- June 1: 8th Grade Grad Night: Six Flags Magic Mountain
Message from iLEAD Schools:
We are excited to announce our iLEAD Schools summer session:
When? July 2-Aug. 3 on-site programs; Aug. 6-17 independent learning.
Who can enroll? Learners entering grades k-12 for for 2018-19 school year; TK learners who turn 5 between Sept. 5 and Dec. 2, 2018
Please click on the button below for more information and to sign up for this exciting opportunity.Summer Session Info
Your school site will be sending out more detailed information about the summer session program at your iLEAD site.
Questions? Please contact your iLEAD School director for more information.