iLEAD Learning Options in Los Angeles County
As our enrolled iLEAD families are aware, a recent California court case, known as the Shasta ruling, has changed the way school district boundaries are applied to charter schools. As a result, our families in Encino, Pacoima and North Hollywood are seeking to join new learning communities for the 2018-19 school year.
The iLEAD team is working diligently to support families in finding educational choices that suit them best, whether through iLEAD or other options. We're honored and grateful that many families have already chosen to join the site-based SCVi Charter School in Castaic, which is the founding campus of iLEAD Schools. Others have already chosen the Innovation Studios hybrid learning program, the web-based iLEAD Online program, or the iLEAD Exploration personalized home study program. You can find more information on these and other programs at the links listed below.
We are committed to helping you find a learning option that best suits your unique needs, and we welcome any questions or requests for additional information: email@example.com
Listed below are options at iLEAD and the website where you can learn more about each. We hope this gives you the opportunity to explore any of the following iLEAD options that might be of interest to your family.
- SCVi Charter School: Five-day tuition-free TK-12 program at SCVi, iLEAD's founding school in Santa Clarita.
- Innovation Studios: Blended learning at SCVi's Innovations Studios
- iLEAD Exploration: Personal home study program.
- iLEAD Online: Online learning.
- iLEAD Antelope Valley: Optional 5-day, hybrid, tuition-free TK-7 program in the Antelope Valley.
- iLEAD Lancaster: Five-day tuition-free K-8 program in Lancaster.
- iLEAD Agua Dulce: Five-day, tuition-free K-6 program in Agua Dulce.